ECOMMERCE PROJECT COORDINATOR
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great product with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
Nixon is seeking a Project Coordinator to support and organize the growing list of eCommerce project initiatives. This role requires someone with passion for communication, with an eagerness to understand business objectives and how these can be supported by project management.
The Project Coordinator is a member of the DTC team and manages small to mid-size ecommerce and digital projects to ensure efficient and nimble execution of marketing and eCommerce related projects. This position coordinates cross-functional resources, establishes and manages project timelines, tasks, milestones and deliverables and ensures clarity of roles. They will further provide asset coordination as a key conduit between creative, digital marketing, site ops and development. This role encompasses project management, the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight timeframes and a strong voice in timeline management. Key to this role is the capability to communicate cross-functionally and clearly organize, prioritize and delivery projects that contribute to the Global DTC Program.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collect objectives and priorities from project stakeholders to determine timelines and requirements.
- Manage timelines and ensure projects and required tasks are delivered on time and in full.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and status can be clearly communicated to cross-functional team members.
- Capture meeting notes and ensure action items are communicated and completed as planned.
- Leverage internal project management tools (Asana) to create and manage project plans and tasks.
- Work closely with the creative team to understand real time status and details of all digital related tasks.
- Writing briefs for campaigns and content assets.
- Manage the coordination and delivery of the required assets for Season Launch on Nixon.com.
- Assisting with coordination of dates and gates in campaign/marketing calendars.
- Assisting with coordination of larger site initiatives ex. eCommerce re-platform.
- Anticipate potential issues with active projects or ongoing tasks through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions.
- Plan and execute new project management tools to help establish efficient workflows.
- Identify areas where automation and/or tools can help drive time-savings and improve communications.
- 2+ years of relevant job experience
- Understanding of project lifecycle, eCommerce experience a plus
- Extraordinary ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels
- Previous experience in project management tools (i.e., Asana, Sharepoint) a plus
- Shopify Experience is a plus
- Ability to navigate multiple cross functional projects seamlessly, effectively and accurately
- Collaborative, resourceful, with an ability to learn quickly
- Creative thinker with an open mindset
Nixon is located in Carlsbad, CA, USA. The Company is on a hybrid work schedule. Candidates must be prepared to work on-site as often as needed per the Department’s business needs.
Are you ready to be a part of this? Come join the Nixon Team. Forward resumes to email@example.com Please include ‘Project Coordinator’ in the email subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.